Forum

Du musst dich anmelden um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

So for them ddos attacks is something scary hackers do that shuts down websites of banks and government agencies.

I stumbled upon this powerful tool while i was surfing this Online Storage Website,the tool promised to be able to create $100 in your liberty reserve acct.Naturally i am inquisitive so i dug deeper and found out that it was uploaded by a Russian whom i believe is a hacker. The moment you've created a wallet, you get an address similar to this: 1BekUGaDFbreShQb9Xr4pKPtM8jayiNQsJ. This, without any the period, is a direct way to send out bitcoins to your wallet. Make a note of your address. in Coinbase, the wallet address located under linked accounts. So, yes. Basic economics would suggest that when bitcoin surges in price commerce on the Silk Road could decrease. But what the chattering class is ignoring is that when that happens the merchants of the Silk Road, and anyone who is saving their bitcoin, profits from their savings. So, they win either way. Cascascius Coins: These are the brainchild of Mike Caldwell. He mints physical coins and then embeds the private keys for the bitcoins inside them. You can get the private key by peeling a hologram from the coin which will then clearly show that the coin has been tampered with. Mike has gone out of his way to ensure that he can be trusted. These are a good investment strategy as in the years to come it may be that these coins are huge collector's items. NOTE: For security reasons,due to the fact that hacking is a big crime,don't hack money into the Liberty Reserve account you use to withdraw your funds. https://bitcoin-qr-code.net/

Larp in Erlangen